Senior Manager Data Analytics
About Lily AI:
Lily AI is a female-founded retail AI company empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between merchant-speak and customer-speak. Leveraging computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning, and vertical-specific large language models (LLMs), Lily AI enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem. Interoperable with leading eCommerce platforms, Lily AI maximizes existing tech investments to deliver upwards of 9-figure revenue lift through improved product attribution, enhanced discovery, and higher customer conversion. Learn more at www.lily.ai.
We are seeking a passionate, entrepreneurial and very hands-on Analytics leader. The Sr Mgr/ Mgr of Data & Analytics will join our Analytics organization, focusing on the creation of new products & services, in partnership with the Product team.. Reporting to our Chief Analytics Officer, this person will liaise with Analytics teams at our Clients, to ingest their data, perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA), identify relevant insights and ultimately lead to the creation of the MVP version of new Analytics products & services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strategic thinker who does not need to operate linearly and who can think outside the box to find opportunities to do more with data. You will be responsible for supporting Lily AI product roadmap by working very collaboratively with Product and Sales teams, as well as with our strategic clients.
Our team is growing and if you're looking to join a group of outstanding professionals, focused on delivering a truly people first culture that’s based on empathy, while having some fun along the way, this may be the place for you. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, along with work/life flexibility in today's post-Covid world.
In this role, you will:
- Develop MVP versions/ prototypes of new Analytics products & services, which can be later productionalized and monetized.
- In conjunction with the Product Team, the Sales Team and the broader Lily AI Team, expand and diversify the portfolio of products, to increase Lily AI’s revenue from new and existing clients.
- Communicate regularly with the Product team, to understand their roadmap and their definition of the products and their key features.
- Partner with the Clients’ Analytics teams to understand their data, ingest their data, perform EDA, identify insights and build Analytics solutions.
What we consider critical for the role:
- 5+ years in an Analytics/ Data Engineering role, preferably in retail/ e-commerce.
- Solid understanding of inventory data, product data and customer data, preferably in retail/ e-commerce.
- Proven track record in creating and managing large scale Analytics and/or Data Engineering projects.
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and Clients to build solutions.
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of diverse responsibilities and work independently to achieve desired results; have sound judgment and analytical acumen.
- A good combination of leadership and hands-on experience. This person is expected to be a “player-coach”.
- Ability to contribute and support a culture of smart and nice people.
Currently, we are hiring from the following states—(candidates must be in current residence or open to relocating):
California ● Florida ● Georgia ● Illinois ● Massachusetts ● Minnesota ● Nevada ● New Jersey ● New York ● North Carolina ● Rhode Island● Tennessee ● Texas ● Virginia ● Washington ● Utah
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.