Principal Product Manager, Core Platform
About Lily AI:
Lily AI is a female-founded retail technology company dedicated to empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between brand-speak and customer-speak. Combining visual AI with enterprise-grade product attribution capabilities, Lily enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem, from site search and demand forecasting to SEO, retail media and beyond.
Specifically, Lily AI allows major retailers and brands to:
- Improve the overall digital shopping experience, nurturing more engaged shoppers with higher eCommerce site conversion
- Achieve 8-9 digit revenue lifts
- Assign 10x more attributes for each product - from fit to style, from embellishments to occasion, seasonal and even micro-trends
- Better understand customer shopping dynamics to inform future product development and assortments as well as improve forecasting
At Lily AI, we’re serious when we say that we are committed to creating an amazing culture where each and every team member can thrive. First and foremost, we’re not just colleagues; we’re like a family - known for being caring, encouraging and always going the extra mile to help each other out. It’s startup world and as those who have worked for a startup know, every day is vastly different than the day before and as such, we place premium value on high empathy - both with our team members and our clients, fostering an environment where we listen and support each other through challenges and triumphs alike.
And speaking of the startup world, every single employee, without exception, is offered stock options because we believe everyone should be rewarded for their hard work and drive for results.
And speaking of results, earlier this Spring, we were honored to be included in the prestigious Top 100 Retail Tech Companies list released by CB Insights. While that was a proud moment, our proudest achievement is the top ratings we consistently receive from our own employees as reflected on Comparably.
Join us on our journey to transforming the world of digital commerce!
We are seeking a highly motivated Principal Product Manager to join our team. As a Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of core capabilities & UI/UX components that form the foundation of our AI platform, ensuring it meets customer needs and delivers business value. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute on the product roadmap, defining requirements, prioritizing features, and delivering high-quality products that exceed customer expectations.
In this role you will:
- Define the strategy and roadmap for our AI platform product, working closely with the engineering, design, sales, and marketing teams.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to identify customer needs and opportunities for growth.
- Develop and prioritize product requirements, ensuring alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Work with engineering to define and deliver high-quality products on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product success, including sales, marketing, support, and customer success.
- Partner with UX designers to create compelling and intuitive user experiences that meet customer needs.
- Serve as the product expert, communicating the product vision, roadmap, and features to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop pricing strategies and business models that drive product growth and profitability.
- Monitor and analyze product performance metrics to optimize product features and prioritize future development efforts.
What we consider critical for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling platform-based products.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have strong backend experience. Front end experience is nice to have.
- Passion for delivering high-quality products that exceed customer expectations.
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment in e-commerce space is preferred.
Currently, we are hiring from the following states—(candidates must be in current residence or open to relocating):
- California ● Florida ● Georgia ● Illinois ● Massachusetts ● Minnesota ● Nevada
- New Jersey ● New York ● North Carolina ● Rhode Island● Tennessee ● Texas
- Virginia ● Washington ● Utah
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. For some context: this position in the US would pay between $177,000-$185,000 USD per year, depending on experience and seniority. In other regions, compensation will be adjusted for local currency and local market rates. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.