QA Engineer II
Come join a small impactful Engineering team that works closely with customers and Product to ship code every week. We value Ownership, Independence, Collaboration, Communication, and Bias towards getting things done with measurable results. We use Django, Postgres SQL, Redis, RabbitMQ on the back-end, and React and React Native on the front-end.
We are seeking a strong QA Engineer II who’ll not only build and execute QA test plans, but can grow into a Senior Engineer and educate others to build with Quality. The ideal person for this role enjoys problem solving and leveraging technology to ultimately create delight for customers. Might that be you?
Company Mission: Build better workplace culture through food
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience Level: 4+ years
Education: B. Tech, M. Tech, BE, MCA from Tier I & Tier II institutes
SQL, API Testing, Black Box Testing, Shift Left, Sanity Testing, Regression Testing, Test Strategy, Test Plans, Bug bash, Python, Automation, Test Data creation
Optional Skills: End to end scenario creation, Data driven testing, Selenium, Appium, Device Farms, Testing Automation Strategy, CircleCI, TDD, BDD, Mock Testing, TestRail, Sauce labs
- Execute and achieve Quality Assurance across various B2B SaaS, Enterprise web applications, Mobile applications, API, Microservices and backend applications.
- Create functional test plans and execute on them.
- Contribute towards automation of smoke, sanity, integration, system, performance & regression testing. Uplevel organization’s testing approach.
- Setup test benches, use device farms for multiple browser types, mobile platforms across various releases.
- Bonus: Maintain Service Uptime SLAs
- Implement monitoring, observability, traceability
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators
- Participate in On-Call Rotation
- Execute & automate remediation & resolution playbooks.
What we offer:
Not only will you have the opportunity to grow your career with other food-obsessed colleagues who have a shared passion for creating delight for customers, but you will also work alongside a highly collaborative team that values leading with trust and respect, and taking smart risks.
- Wellness Allowance - Health Checkup for Employee & Family
- Internet / Broadband Expense Reimbursement
- Health Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance,Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
To learn more about Zerocater:
- Checkout our Careers Page
- View our Engineering team profile on Work at a startup
- Watch videos on our Youtube channel
- Meet our Country Head, India
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.” - Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?