Account Executive II, Events
As an Account Executive II, Events you are an enthusiastic spokesperson for Zerocater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food. You're a sales natural, and enjoy delivering happiness via meals to companies and guests in every industry. You have a go-getter attitude with a detail-oriented mindset. You will proactively help grow this segment of our business, open new markets, and sell non-recurring meal services for traditional and non-traditional company events, conferences, trade shows, productions, and more. This can eventually lead to SMB level & enterprise sales positions or management as the company grows. This role reports directly to the Director of Demand Generation.
What you will do:
- Pursue previous Zerocater clients to drum up pipeline and repeat business using a strict cadence of outreach
- Prospect into targeted cold accounts to create awareness, generate interest, and close catering business
- Consistently hit and exceed monthly sales revenue quotas
- Build pipeline and collaborate with the Account Executive team for qualified recurring meal program opportunities
- Consistently exceed daily activity objectives related to calls, emails, and contacts
Qualifications for success:
- 2+ years of event sales experience, preferably selling event catering, with a strong prospecting ability and background closing sales
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and success-driven, yet willing to collaborate within a team environment
- Proficiency and diligence leveraging Salesforce or similar CRM
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity a plus
*Please note this position is hybrid, but does require you to be in the New York City Area.
What we offer:
Not only will you have the opportunity to grow your career with other food-obsessed colleagues who have a shared passion for creating delight for customers, but you will also work alongside a highly collaborative team that values leading with trust and respect, and taking smart risks.
- 401k match with immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, 5 days of sick time, plus 8 hours of volunteer time
- Low to no-cost comprehensive health insurance (Blue Cross)
- Medical concierge through One Medical
- Dental & vision coverage
- Employer-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $100 monthly gym stipend
Compensation: Base salary $65k-$75k + $25k variable potential
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?