On-Site Catering Attendant (Dinner)
Our On-Site Catering Attendants are the faces of our company who help facilitate the day-to-day meal operations at some of our biggest clients. You will make certain that you provide the best experience possible by engaging and building genuine relationships with the companies we partner with. While ensuring that every meal goes off without a hitch, you’ll get the benefit of exposure to different offices and clients, many of which are exciting tech startups like Zerocater. You are a subject matter expert and enthusiastic spokesperson for Zerocater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food. You'll be on-site to answer questions, chat with clients and coworkers, and have the opportunity to make new friends and connections!
What you will do:
- Facilitate Delivery Intake: Help ensure smooth transportation of the food delivered by the vendor from the loading dock up to the client’s meal space.
- Oversee Meal Set-up: Guide and help with food layout, set up special equipment if needed, manage overall presentation, and replenish dishes.
- Meal Feedback: Take inventory of food before and after a meal, gather employee preference information, communicate with employees on site, and share feedback with HQ.
- Support the team at HQ: administrative office work, organization, and inventory.
- Other tasks as designated by departmental management.
Qualifications for success:
- Background in hospitality, food service, or a similar customer-facing role.
- You are willing to work as a team and help others out to ensure smooth execution.
- You are responsible and attentive and can work effectively with little supervision.
- You have a real passion for food service and a customer first mentality.
- Must have a Food Handler's Certificate or be willing to obtain one (the cost of which will be covered by Zerocater).
- Able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Able to kneel, crouch and bend
- Able to walk up and down flights of stairs
- Able to stand & walk for 3-4 hours on shift
Some client sites require you to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. If you are presented with an offer of employment for one of these sites, you would be required to present proof that you are fully vaccinated as of your start date. Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after the last shot in a vaccination regimen. Some sites may also require a booster in a vaccination regimen. If you are not fully vaccinated, you would be eligible to work at a client site that does not require vaccination.
- You will work part-time, at $22.00 per hour
- Availability needed is Monday-Friday 4:00PM- 8:00PM
- You will receive a set schedule each week
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org