Head of North America Sales
Location: San Francisco Bay Area/Remote
About Us: WideSense’s mission is to accelerate the world’s adoption of clean efficient mobility. The company provides solutions for the design, deployment, and profitable operation of electric vehicle fleets.
WideSense’s AI-powered full lifecycle fleet electrification software and services enable planners and operators to design cost-competitive EV fleet operations, maximize service, reliability, and revenue, and continuously monitor and improve the fleet’s financial and operational performance.
Headquartered in Berkeley, California with a rapidly expanding global presence, WideSense is comprised of software, machine learning, and fleet experts with experience from top global firms. Major metropolitan and commercial fleet operators leverage WideSense solutions to deploy and scale their EV fleets profitably.
- Sales Leadership:
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to over-achieve company revenue goals.
- Provide visionary leadership to a high-performance sales team, fostering a culture of success and collaboration.
- Drive the overall sales strategy, ensuring alignment with company objectives.
- Team Building and Management:
- Recruit, train, and mentor a skilled sales team capable of driving sales in the enterprise SaaS software market for transportation sustainability.
- Set clear performance expectations, conduct regular performance reviews, and implement development plans to maximize team potential.
- Foster a positive and inclusive team culture that values accountability, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Market Penetration:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the transportation industry.
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers in target accounts.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop effective sales strategies and campaigns.
- Revenue Growth:
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth and market share.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics, making data-driven decisions to optimize sales effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product offerings meet customer needs and expectations.
- Sales/Revenue Forecasts
- Provide detailed and accurate monthly sales forecasts
- Demonstrate delivery of ARR and margins every month
- Proven track record of successfully building and leading high-performance sales teams in the enterprise SaaS software industry, with a focus on the transportation sector.
- Extensive experience in consultative selling of sophisticated SaaS solutions to commercial fleets.
- Extensive C-suite contacts in the commercial transportation industry.
- Strong understanding of the transportation industry and its operational technology needs.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, leadership, and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts, Business, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture.
If you are a results-driven sales leader with a proven track record in selling enterprise SaaS and a passion for driving success in the transportation industry, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in shaping the future of profitable sustainability in the transportation industry!