Senior Care Advisor (Part Time)
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model. The Senior Care Advisor helps assess PACE eligibility by fostering relationships with prospective participants, their family members, and their caregivers. A trusted telephonic resource, the Senior Care Advisor helps guide seniors who may qualify for the PACE program through the enrollment process with WelbeHealth.
The Senior Care Advisor will collaborate with market leaders, members of the clinical team, and others to get seniors all the way to enrollment, which may include assisting prospective participants with the Medi-Cal application process. Other tasks will include answering inbound and doing follow-up calls, as well as outbound calls to online leads.
Essential Job Duties:
- Display great patience, empathy, and show “courage to love” on every call; build strong relationships with prospective participants, caregivers and independent outreach associates who may need assistance with participant enrollment
- Support inbound campaigns, answer questions, and find underlining needs of prospective participants, educating them about PACE services and benefits to expand our mission to help more seniors in the communities we serve
- Make outbound calls to prospective participants that have indicated an interest in learning more about WelbeHealth PACE (*not cold calls*)
- Effectively manage leads that require follow-up calls
- Maintain the highest level of service on all calls, both inbound and outbound
- Associate degree preferred; or two (2) years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in tele sales, customer services sales, Medicare or PACE sales experience preferred
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce or other similar CRM system)
- Medicare Advantage or PACE experience preferred
- Medi-Cal knowledge preferred.
- Call center experience preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your sales expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- Medical Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path
- Equity grants – typically reserved for executives, we want all team members to celebrate our success as a rapidly scaling company
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $24.82 - $31.03 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to email@example.com