Home Health Manager
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model. The Home Health Manager plays a vital role by managing skilled home healthcare, setting the framework for our home health team to help our participants thrive.
The WelbeHealth Home Health Manager is accountable for the delivery of outstanding care in participants’ homes and oversight of care provided in nursing homes and board and care homes. This includes arranging and supervising nursing, physical therapy, and occupational therapy.
Essential Job Duties:
- Direct a high-performing home care department ensuring workflows and policies are followed at all times
- Guide and maintain home care staff, including hiring, training, and coaching all team members
- Assess the effectiveness of home health nursing assessments and interdisciplinary team (IDT) participation
- Ensure home care nurses deliver and document nursing interventions as agreed upon in participants’ care plans
- Oversee the quality of care provided to participants in nursing homes and board and care facilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; additional years of relevant experience may be substituted
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience in a home health setting with a frail or elderly population preferred
- California Registered Nurse (RN) License required
- Knowledge of nursing necessary to treat frail, elderly participants, and to tackle intricate clinical scenarios
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Total compensation includes base, bonus, and equity
- Equity grants – typically reserved for executives, we want all team members to celebrate our success as a rapidly scaling company
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $100,838.40 - $126,046.77 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to email@example.com