At WelbeHealth, the transportation we provide our participants plays a critical role in their wellbeing. By getting our participants to where they need to go, we are able to deliver the care they not only need, but deserve. The team of drivers and dispatchers the Transportation Supervisor oversees are crucial in maintaining our day-to-day activity.
Reporting to the Regional Transportation Manager, the Transportation Supervisor manages the transportation department staff, coordinates all the transportation services provided to our participants and potential enrollees, and oversees vehicle safety.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage the transportation staff including hiring, training, supervising, and mentoring
- Participate in interdisciplinary team (IDT) meetings including preparation, active engagement (listening to others, sharing ideas, and driving toward solutions), and timely follow-up
- Monitor vehicle safety compliance, including but not limited to preventive maintenance inspections (PMI) to assess safety concerns, and verify vendor compliance and maintenance schedules
- Oversee the scheduling of transportation services and ensure both maximum efficiency and high customer satisfaction
- Oversee the maintenance and safety of all vehicles, including lift vans, ADA accessible minibuses, and ambulatory vehicles
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience working in a public/private transportation setting
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license for at least five (5) years with no more than one (1) moving violation or one (1) at fault accident in the last three (3) years
- Participate in the DMV pull notice and random testing for alcohol and controlled substances programs, pass DOJ/FBI background check, and pass DOT physical exam
- In the event of future operational changes, you may be notified and WelbeHealth may require you to obtain a Passenger (P) Endorsement on your driver’s license for the classification of a passenger transportation vehicle
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your transportation expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/Life Balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- Advancement opportunities – we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $68,873.00 - $86,091.50 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to firstname.lastname@example.org