Clinic Nurse RN
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. We like to do things a little differently, going the extra mile and making a difference in our participants’ lives. We are driven to offer the best care for our participants and provide a positive work environment for our team.
Our Clinic Nurse, RN plays a vital role by caring directly for our participants in the WelbeHealth clinic including support with clinic overflow, day center triage, checking vital signs, performing POC testing, managing and administering medications, and support with wound care and any other clinical needs in accordance with RN scope of practice.
Essential Job Duties:
- Aid with all wound care (including complex wounds), IV (hydration, therapies), and any additional procedures within RN scope of practice identified to meet evolving participant needs
- Provide clinical support to Medical Assistants performing procedures in clinic, as needed
- Educate and instruct participants and family members, within RN scope of practice, as directed by PCP (disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, etc.)
- Record patient care delivery as planned to include any variation, as well as record observations and implement nursing measures related to impending or associated problems
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred
- Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license required
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your nursing expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Full-time work available
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $44.07 - $55.09 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams