As the initial point of contact for WelbeHealth patients, visitors, and community partners, the Receptionist is accountable for the operation of the front desk. Acting with the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, and customer service, the Receptionist welcomes all participants, families, staff, and visitors by telephone and in-person, and facilitates communication between staff, participants, and their families.
Essential Job Duties:
- Greet and interact with patients, families, community partners, and visitors in an inviting and courteous manner, creating a welcoming environment
- Handle the WelbeHealth main phone including:
- Answering the phone promptly and courteously
- Routing calls appropriately
- Ensuring phone coverage
- Oversee front door, including ensuring visitors sign in and out
- Monitor and track current office supply inventory and order supplies as needed
- Participate in emergency planning and maintain emergency preparedness binders and logs in the reception area, as identified in the emergency preparedness policies and procedures
- Ensure the administration storage area, conference rooms, and staff lounge areas are stocked, organized, and tidy
- Oversee all mail service, including distribution of incoming mail and packages, and preparing outbound mail
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience providing clerical assistance, or as a receptionist
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a rapidly changing environment, and able to make sound decisions in emergencies
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook and Word)
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your clerical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Monday – Friday schedule
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $18.38 - $22.05 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams