Clinical RN Manager
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model. The Clinic Manager is accountable for the delivery of participant care from our ambulatory clinic, including directing efficient clinic operations.
Reporting to the Clinical Services Director, the Clinic Manager maintains accountabilities for all functions of clinic and case management team, ensuring policies and workflows are clearly understood and followed by all team members. This role works closely with the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) to facilitate care needs.
- Oversee day-to-day clinic operations and participant programs
- Collaborate with Management, IDT, and other stakeholders in order to develop, implement and evaluate programs and services
- Hire, train, mentor and oversee a team of RN’s, LVNs and Medical Assistants (MA)
- Coordinating caregiving and skilled home health needs with the participant and/ or family and IDT
- Review utilization metrics to measure the effectiveness of participant care while aiding fiscal goals
- In collaboration with PACE Physician and Clinical Services Director, actively participate and deploy strategies for ER Care prevention with RN, LVNs, and MAs
- Work with the Physician, Clinical Services Director, and other members of the IDT to direct smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.)
- In collaboration with PACE Physician and Clinical Services Director, ensure all orders are completed
- In coordination with the Marketing Team, aid enrollment of prospective participants into the program
- Bachelor's degree preferred and five (5) years of related experience; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Health-Care related field, preferred; additional years of relevant experience may be substituted
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience overseeing an ambulatory clinic operation including RN, LVN and MA staff
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in leadership/management roles
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your leadership expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- Bonus eligibility – your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $110,000.00 - $138,651.50 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams