Senior QI Specialist
Senior QI Specialist
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model.
Our Quality Improvement (QI) function is accountable for the maintenance and implementation of the WelbeHealth QI program, which monitors staff compliance with state and federal regulations, policies, and procedures, as well as the coordination of WelbeHealth audits.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee the development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives across all WelbeHealth programs, including process standardization, outcome tracking and evaluation, and program effectiveness evaluation
- Guide the development and implementation of data collection, evaluation, and reporting systems to track quality metrics and outcomes
- Collaborate with QI team members to monitor compliance with state and federal regulations, as well as WelbeHealth policies and procedures
- Partner with the Director of Quality Improvement to coordinate external audits and ensure that all programs are audit-ready
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in quality improvement/assurance in a healthcare setting, or directing health or eldercare programs with oversight of quality improvement and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required, master’s degree preferred
- Experience within the PACE model of care required
- Experience handling data and conducting evaluations using productivity suite software, including elaborate spreadsheets
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your quality expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $86,000 to $110,000 annually + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams