Quality Improvement Specialist
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model.
The Quality Improvement Specialist is accountable for the maintenance and implementation of the WelbeHealth Quality Improvement program; monitors staff compliance with state and federal regulations, policies, and procedures; and coordinates WelbeHealth audits. The Quality Improvement Specialist serves as the WelbeHealth Compliance Officer and HIPAA Privacy Officer and will raise any compliance concerns to leadership, partnering with the team to support prompt resolution.
Essential Job Duties:
- Train and mentor quality improvement (QI) and compliance staff at WelbeHealth Clinics
- Collect, evaluate, and generate reports for all QI department data, including that specified in the QI plan and required by state and federal regulations
- Complete timely submission of all information required by regulatory agencies, including but not limited to HPMS quality reporting and corrective action plans
- Direct the preparation, implementation, and follow-up of all , including but not limited to the Professional Medical Advisory Committee, Quality Improvement Committee, Participant Advisory Committee and Ethics Committee
- Coordinate the annual participant satisfaction and HOS surveys with the goal of
- Oversee the implementation of and adherence to WelbeHealth’s HIPAA Privacy policies and procedures, and coordinate privacy risk assessments
- Guide HIPAA training for workforce members, monitor Business Associate Agreements, and oversee investigations and reporting for security incidents or breaches, if necessary
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience handling data and conducting analyses using a productivity suite software, including elaborate spreadsheets and preferably relational and/or hierarchical databases
- Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records strongly preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your quality expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $30.10 - $37.63 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams