At WelbeHealth, we like to do things a little differently. We go the extra mile and make a difference in our participants’ lives. The Engagement team is a vital part of our care model, which helps coordinate the WelbeHealth Activities Program for our participants.
In collaboration with the other interdisciplinary team (IDT) members, the Engagement Supervisor will help provide leadership to our Engagement team, to ensure we meet the needs of our participants for social and therapeutic recreational activities.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manages the Engagement Team and Receptionist including staff selection, onboarding,
training, supervising, developing, and mentoring.
- Ensures that Engagement (Activities) assessments are conducted in a timely manner by the
Engagement Coordinator to determine the social and therapeutic needs, preferences and
goals of the participants. In the absence of the Engagement Coordinator will participate in
IDT meetings to develop participant care plans.
- Develops a comprehensive, innovative and appropriate Engagement Program including but
not limited to facilitation of individual and group activities, virtual/remote activities, and
ensuring outings meet the diverse needs of WelbeHealth participants
- Minimum of five years’ experience planning activities for a geriatric population with at
least three years’ of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement a stimulating and appropriate engagement
program for seniors utilizing multiple therapeutic modalities
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who is able to innovatively engage, support and
remove barriers for the team to ensure the team consistently meet established goals
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous base salary + annual bonus
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $64,480.00 - $66,000.00 annually + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams