At WelbeHealth, it’s our mission to serve our communities’ most vulnerable seniors through shared intention, pioneering spirit, and courage to love. These core values and our participant focus lead the way no matter what.
Under the supervision of the Manager - Architecture and Development, this position leads enterprise-wide planning, design, development, and implementation of cross-functional, multiplatform applications systems in support of organizational information needs and operations. This position develops application architecture and blueprints and defines application components, platforms, interfaces, and development tools. Position provides technical guidance to application development teams, consults on integration and conversion issues, and participates in mapping technology-independent applications architecture to applicable technology platforms. Monitors and evaluates internal application/software development projects to ensure adherence to the organization's application development methodology and parameters, while ensuring appropriate fit and alignment with the overall technology infrastructure and business strategy. Provides expert-level knowledge, guidance, research, and fact-finding expertise to define, design, and code programs within applications and on various hardware platforms. This position has responsibility for enterprise-wide information application architecture, ensuring overall alignment with business direction. Work is performed in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment where there may be conflicting priorities or tight deadlines. The Cloud Solutions Architect has significant decision-making authority for projects, coding, and applications and can work independently utilizing feedback from customers and management. The incumbent leads and participates in meetings, presentations, visioning sessions, planning sessions, implementation activities, and supports functions system wide. Collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- BENEFITS: Health Coverage on Day 1, Paid Parental Leave, 401K Match.
- PERKS: 17 days of paid time off in year one, 12 company holidays & 5 sick days
- GROWTH: Career path advancement and leadership opportunities
Essential Job Duties
- Provide leadership and mentorship to team members in the areas of technology
- supporting WelbeHealth participants and consumer digital products and services.
- Advanced hands-on experience with application solution architecture design and end-to
- end software development of complex distributed (multi-tiered) systems.
- Provides leadership for company staff, information technology staff and various
- committees to drive successful technology planning, investment decisions,
- implementation to ongoing operational support for highly complex platforms.
- Ensures accurate asset information is documented and recorded in the appropriate
- repositories for the assigned portfolio.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and consistently updates the technical system
- architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to
- recent, current, and up-coming products and solutions.
- Performs hands-on solution architecture design work and actively participates in design and code reviews to ensure both delivery of desired business outcomes and alignment to enterprise standards.
- Ensures Technology Platform solutions are aligned with the corresponding roadmaps; may be called on to be the Technology Platform Single Point of Contact (SPOC).
- Review, communicate, and interpret HL7 defined standards for interoperability to meet CMS health surveillance requirements.
- Evaluate project needs, risk analysis, testing, monitoring, and potential security issues.
- Conduct, lead and participate in meetings with key system owners and external collaborators to understand current systems environments, evolving standards-based messaging, and resolve and refine application services issues.
- Act as a liaison between vendors and business owners for developing and/or modifying interface specifications and creating integrated workflows for systems.
- Help support multiple, concurrent Systems Integration projects simultaneously, and work collaboratively with Systems Integration management and other departmental leadership to ensure coordination of procurement, resources, schedules, and project scope.
- Communicate effectively with all project stakeholders and deliver presentations to
colleagues and multiple levels of management.
- Assists with implementation of changes in development, maintenance, systems standards required project documentation including business requirements, technical specifications, testing requirements, and operational support.
- Maintain testing, training, and production environments receiving live protected health data and/or copies of live data according to required security protocols.
- Assist with the evaluation, analysis, building, testing, communication, and migration of changes or enhancements into production using established change management processes.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality.
- Improvement activities, staff training and meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience; additional four years of experience may be substituted in leu of education.
- Solution Architecture Certification (Azure preferred).
- Minimum 7 years of information technology design, development, and support experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the health care and/or health plan industry including o X12 payer transaction set of Health plan/payer data model.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with an EMR (EPIC, Athena, etc.)
- Skilled in managing enterprise application development projects from start to finish.
- Knowledge of project lifecycles, including design, analysis, testing and implementation. Extensive knowledge of multiple development platforms, languages and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of diverse data, content and media types (e.g., structured, relational, audio, video, graphic, geo-mapping, social media, XML, JSON). Expert level skills in multiple software development disciplines.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft development tools and languages.
- Skilled in identifying and understanding business problems.
- Skilled in evaluating a broad range of technological solutions and selecting the best based on specific circumstances.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple programming languages, hardware environments, and programming logic.
- Experience in large-scale project planning.
- Successful candidates will have skills to mentor less experienced team members.
- Requires communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences.
- Requires ability to communicate and interact across facilities and at various levels.
- Integration Engine tools (MuleSoft, Boomi, Snaplogic, etc.) experience preferred.
Salary/Wage base range for this role starts at $140,000.00 -$170,000 DOE Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers a competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?