Full Stack Developer
LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
At WelbeHealth, it’s our mission to serve our communities’ most vulnerable seniors through shared intention, pioneering spirit, and courage to love. These core values and our participant focus lead the way no matter what.
Under the supervision and general direction of Technology Leadership, this role will be responsible for working with business stakeholders, solution architects, data architects, and the Information Technology and Services (IT&S) Department to identify and define business needs that require developed technology solutions to achieve business outcomes. Working within WelbeHealth architecture standards and design patterns, the Lead Software Engineer is responsible for the development, quality assurance, implementation, and maintenance of solutions components that fulfill prioritized business use cases. This role leverages the agile life cycle for solutions deployment in all projects as well as objectively assessing quality and logistics production readiness. The Lead Software Engineer regularly and directly collaborates with the solutions architecture, security service, application management, infrastructure management, and customer service teams. Collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote WelbeHealth values, team culture, and mission.
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- BENEFITS: Health Coverage on Day 1, Paid Parental Leave, 401K Match.
- PERKS: 17 days of paid time off in year one, 12 company holidays & 5 sick days
- GROWTH: Career path advancement and leadership opportunities
Essential Job Duties
- Adhere to WelbeHealth Agile DevOps processes, tools, and environments for requirements capture, architecture and design, construction, quality assurance, code, and documentation version control, production deployment, troubleshooting, and change management.
- Ensures the features provide the security and data integrity required to meet overall department goals toward PCI and HIPAA compliance.
- Along with product owners and usability designers, participates in requirements discovery and usability sessions with end users.
- Ensures unit testing, functional testing, and automated testing coverage of features prior to launch.
- Performs peer coding and design reviews with peer developers.
- Develops design patterns and standards.
- Re-write and re-engineer custom legacy applications using latest technology stack as directed by architects and technology leaders.
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality.
- Creates documentation about both the current state of software as well as historical accounts of the process.
- Participates in refactoring or new technology efforts including research and communication of new design patterns for adoption by the team.
- Ongoing support, maintenance, and enhancements of solutions including monitoring, performance optimization, and troubleshooting per production DevSecOps procedures.
- Perform independent verification and validation of solution components constructed by peers through test case development and test plan execution to ensure production readiness.
- Perform deployment logistics and documentation per WelbeHealth DevSecOps procedures.
- Work closely with technology and business partners throughout solution development and delivery ensuring proper marketing, testing, implementation, and documentation.
- Implement solutions following WelbeHealth best practices such as writing clean, maintainable, and reusable code with good design patterns and good documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring all developed solution architecture is consistent with WelbeHealth architecture and applicable regulations, rules, policies, security protocols, and procedures relevant to WelbeHealth operations as defined by the Regulatory and Compliance, Quality Improvement, and Security teams.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain the confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training, and meetings.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in object-oriented software development and maintenance using any programming language like C#, .Net Core, Razor Pages.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with React.js UI.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with structured database technologies like Azure SQL Server, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with REST APIs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with NoSQL database namely Azure Cosmos DB.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Azure Cloud.
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience in DevSecOps
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources.
- Experience with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions, and REST services.
- Experience writing manual/automated test cases using NUnit.
- Understanding of Azure Data Factory is a plus.
- Understanding of Release Management principles with experience working in a strongly structured environment of managing release levels and deployments will be highly valuable.
- Experience in managing applications on Azure.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for large scale application on Azure
- Good Understanding about Autoscaling on Azure
- Good experience in CI-CD pipeline & tools like Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Intimate knowledge of the HITRUST CSF, including experience advising and assessing against all CSF domains for HITRUST readiness and validated assessments.
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare operations and business processes.
- Working experience in the healthcare industry, including working with the HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules and HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF). 20230518 Lead Software Engineer.
Salary/Wage base range for this role starts at $130,000.00 -$160,000 Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?