LVN Nightly Navigator
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to provide the utmost patient-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population. The Nightly Navigator LVN supports the WelbeHealth team’s ability to provide outstanding continuity of care when the PACE center is closed within their scope of practice.
The Nightly Navigator LVN is accountable for answering phones after hours (evening, nights, weekends, and holidays), coordinating logistical issues that arise both through phone contact and visits to the participant’s residence and/or acute care settings as necessary to promptly resolve issues, and consulting with other clinical staff on call, as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
- Answer phone during evening hours, responding as appropriate to the LVN scope of practice and consulting with on-call provider or RN as necessary. This may include reporting in person to participants’ residences or care settings and facilitating telehealth encounters between participants and other providers
- Coordinate and troubleshoot after-hours logistics to include transportation, medication delivery, emergency room/hospital discharge planning, and making visits as necessary to resolve care delivery issues
- Deliver and document nursing interventions as assigned, accurately responding to physician orders, and correctly administering medications and performing ordered tests and treatments
- Assist the clinic staff and home health staff work to oversee smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.)
- Instruct the participant, family, and caregivers regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, as assigned
- Care coordination, chart review, reporting, and quality improvement activities may be assigned during after-hours periods independent of responding to calls
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Unencumbered LVN License
- Minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population
- Willingness to work and make home visits including evening and nighttime
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your nursing expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $30.10 - $37.63 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?