Physical Therapist Assistant
At WelbeHealth each participant of our program is guided by our interdisciplinary team (IDT) - composed of clinical and non-clinical members who work cohesively to provide quality patient-centered care. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what. The WelbeHealth Physical Therapy Assistant acts as an integral part of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) and provides direct care to our participants, allowing the opportunity to elevate their physical therapy experience.
The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), under the direction of a Physical Therapist, provides restorative and rehabilitative Physical Therapy services to participants at the center and at home to maximize participant independence, safety, and to develop or restore function. The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) will work other members of the rehabilitation team to implement plan of care established by the physical therapist.
Essential Job Duties:
- Administer participant’s treatment programs as established by the Physical Therapist
- Assist Physical Therapist in obtaining vital signs, range of motion and strength testing
- Coordinate with other members of the rehabilitation team to implement activities and programs based on the participant’s personal treatment plan
- Handle scheduling of participants’ treatment, clinical visits, and billing
- Deliver and document physical therapy interventions in accordance with the physical therapist’s established care plans including but not limited to providing active and passive exercise, muscle re-education, gait, and functional training of ADLs; treatments such as massage, heat, sound, water light or electricity
- Participate in end-of-life care coordination and aid
- Associates Degree in Physical Therapy Assistant from Accredited Program
- Valid Physical Therapy Assistant License, or proof of License eligibility in state practicing
- The qualifying Physical Therapy Assistant Degree earned outside of the US must be evaluated to the US equivalent to a Degree in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Two (2) years of Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your physical therapy expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - We mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Total compensation includes base, bonus, and equity
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $30.10 - $37.63 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?