At WelbeHealth each participant of our program is guided by our interdisciplinary team (IDT) - composed of clinical and non-clinical members who work cohesively to provide quality patient-centered care. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what. The Physical Therapist will be a key member of the IDT, directly involved with care planning and collaborating with the rest of the clinical team.
The Physical Therapist will focus on coordinating and providing restorative and rehabilitative Physical Therapy services to participants at the Center and at home. Alongside the Primary Care Physician, rehabilitation team, and other IDT members, the Physical Therapist works to maximize participant independence safety, and develop or restore function.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct Physical Therapy assessments in our facility and in the home to define the Physical Therapy care needs, preferences, and goals of the participants
- Actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans
- Deliver and document Physical Therapy interventions in accordance with physician orders and/or as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans
- Provide active and passive exercise, muscle re-education, gait, and functional training of ADLs; treatments such as massage, heat, sound, water light or electricity
- Supervise the Therapy Assistants, including providing training, instruction and guidance needed to implement Functional Maintenance Programs (FMP)
- Providing training and instructions to staff, participants, and caregivers/families in the use and care of therapeutic equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy plus five (5) years of Physical Therapy experience
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate in Physical Therapy preferred
- Valid California Physical Therapy License, or proof of License eligibility
- Two (2) years of Physical Therapy experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population preferred
- The qualifying physical therapy degree earned outside of the US must be evaluated to the US equivalent to a degree in physical therapy
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - We mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Total compensation includes base, bonus, and equity
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $91,665.60 - $114,587.20 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?