Manager, Welbe Advocate Hub
At WelbeHealth we go above and beyond for our participants to ensure they get the best care possible. Our Contact Center, referred to as the Hub, is where our participants and our providers reach out to for all things pertaining to care and questions.
The Welbe Advocate Hub Manager focuses on the overall effectiveness and success of their assigned function/organization within the Welbe Advocate Hub. The Manager helps cultivate an engaged workforce by participating in the development and implementation of employee engagement strategies and is accountable for helping to develop the department and functional area goals along with planning, organizing, leading, and completing key activities and projects to ensure that organizational goals are fulfilled.
Essential Job Duties:
- Routinely monitor performance of the team to ensure that all performance standards, departmental and organizational goals are being met
- Provide leadership to their direct and indirect team and participate in the development and implementation of strategies to increase employee engagement and ensure employee engagement goals are met on a departmental basis
- Accountable for identifying, planning, leading, and implementing change initiatives within the Hub and their area of oversight as identified through analyzing data and/or participating in the process improvement life cycle which includes root-cause analysis.
- Participate in the development of the staffing structure including staffing projections and budgeting process
- Participate and help to lead the recruitment strategy in collaboration with Human Resources. Responsible for the overall success of hiring and onboarding of all Welbe Advocates, Coordinators and Supervisors. Work collaboratively with the Welbe Advocate training team to ensure new hires are successfully trained and for ongoing training needs
- Collaborate with key department leaders such as those in Provider Network, Transportation or Provider Contracting to develop and implement strategies to improve patient access to appointments, specialty and ancillary care as required
- High School diploma, relevant professional experience may be substituted
- Lean Six Sigma and/or Process Improvement Certificate, preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience working in management
- Two (2) years of experience working in healthcare, preferred
- Demonstrated experience with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems, including experience using electronic medical records systems
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your leadership expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $101,000 - $126,000.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?