Sr. FedRAMP DevOps - OPS
Software Engineering, Operations
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Sr. FedRAMP DevOps – OPS
In this Sr. DevOps role, you'll be operating in data centers globally, specializing in FedRAMP skills and experience. Your responsibilities will include building CI/CD pipelines, deploying services to production environments, and resolving deployment and operational issues. Utilize automation skills for improving service deployments, monitoring, and regular maintenance tasks. Implement strict security policies to enhance vault security, troubleshoot production issues, and collaborate with application teams to create reliable, secure, scalable, and innovative applications for Wasabi's hot cloud storage service. Additionally, develop tools to streamline repetitive tasks.
*Principals Only. No Recruiters.
- Design, build, automate, scale, and secure Wasabi cloud application production environments using infrastructure-as-code with Ansible, Terraform, Docker/Containers, Kubernetes, Bash, Go, and Python.
- Monitor and maintain production environments with ELK, Loki, Grafana, Prometheus, and AlertManager.
- Troubleshoot hardware, networking, and application issues in production using experience with Ubuntu or other Linux operating systems, understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking, and remote production environment management.
- Implement security best practices for securing production environments.
- 5+ years of experience in Development and managing production environments in a DevOps role.
- Understanding and passion for developing highly automated, secure, always-up systems.
- Experience in monitoring and maintaining large-scale Linux-based production environments using ELK, Prometheus, or similar applications.
- Experience in automating application deployment and production maintenance tasks using Ansible and Terraform.
- Demonstrable experience with one or more languages such as Python and Bash.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.