Partner Marketing Coordinator
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Partner Marketing Coordinator
As part of the marketing team, the Partner Marketing Coordinator will help accelerate Wasabi’s growth by driving channel and end customer recruitment through communications and marketing activities such as Partner Portal content, email marketing, and automation that supports pull through demand for Wasabi. This role reports to the Manager of Global Partner Programs.
This role is perfect for a self-starter with an eye towards automation and content management. You’ll work cross-collaboratively with each marketing function, providing an excellent opportunity to learn about all aspects of Wasabi’s marketing efforts. You are comfortable setting deadlines and following up with senior team members, and know how to break down a large project into smaller steps. Partner marketing specific experience welcomed but not required, but you will be willing to quickly dig into what the IT channel needs and how you can support. Wasabi's vast network of 14,000+ partners.
*Principals Only. No Recruiters.
- Execute the Wasabi Partner Portal digital content strategy and collaborate with marketing team members to create partner-facing content for campaigns and product launches.
- Manage partner communications globally through the monthly partner newsletter and quarterly PartnerCast webinars.
- Report quarterly on partner portal usage and engagement by partners.
- "Translate” content directed to end users into the perfect messaging directed to partners, understanding how the audience changes the appropriate content.
- Support the partner and field marketing teams with reporting, promotion materials, and content creation on an ongoing basis.
- Manage Wasabi’s sending and gifting platform and provide ongoing support to drive usage and reporting globally.
- Refine partner related automation related to onboarding and enabling partners.
- Provide support to partners needing assistance with the Partner Portal platform.
- Collaborate with product teams, sales, and extended marketing team on additional programs as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing in a technology company (can include relevant internship experience).
- Bachelors in marketing, business, communications, or related field preferred.
- Excellent project management and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively with outstanding attention to detail is a must.
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation software including HubSpot and/or Salesforce.
- Process-oriented with experience following and streamlining processes.
- Experience with Adobe Suite and/or graphic design a plus.
- Be a team player and fun to work with!
This is a full-time role and should be based in the Greater Boston area for periodic in person work from our Back Bay office.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.