Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Renewals Representative
Wasabi’s Renewal Representative is part of the Inside Sales Team who will initially work in the office while training and then have the option to work remotely. In this role, responsibilities include account development, retention and expansion. You will play a key role in developing customer relationships on both the Channel and Direct Team. We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who values creativity and customer engagement.
*Principals Only. No Recruiters.
- Lead Customer Review Calls to assess experience, current usage of product, IT environment changes and growth opportunities.
- Build and document renewal quotes, process orders, and compile history in company CRM database.
- Collaborate with various organizations both internal and external including all Distributors and Value-Added Resellers throughout our Channel and Direct ream.
- Meet or exceed Individual/Team Sales Quotas – Quarterly/Annually.
- Adhere to Wasabi policies and procedures accurately.
- Continuously assess risk in an account and proactively engage with customers who are at risk of leaving.
- Prepare and engage in business development team meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Enthusiastic about the challenge of working at a start-up.
- 1-2+ years of technology inside sales experience (Storage experience a plus).
- Communicates professionally verbally, and in writing.
- Disciplined about planning and setting goals.
- Driven and self-motivated with strong commitment to professional development.
- Experience using a CRM database (HubSpot and Salesforce is a plus).
- Competitive and passionate in sales.
- Proven history of exceeding your sales retention/growth quotas.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build territory plans/strategies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an efficient and professional manner.
- Desire to think outside the box to create a unique yet streamlined experience for our customers.
- Very strong attention to detail and organization.
- Experience working in the Channel (Distributors & Resellers) a plus.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.