Alliance Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Alliance Marketing Manager
We seek a high-energy, self-starter to join our Marketing team to help onboard and manage co-marketing activities with alliance partners in the storage and general infrastructure space. This person will help accelerate Wasabi’s Go-to-Market Strategy with partners who have complementary technologies to Wasabi hot cloud storage. They will communicate the value proposition for the end customers and channel partners as a key differentiator and growth tool. This person will help define joint messaging, manage key co-marketing activities, partner enablement, and other strategic marketing initiatives. All roles are currently work from home for the foreseeable future with the ability to join the team for occasional meetings in the office as planned.
The role will report to the Director, Alliance Marketing.
*Principals Only. No Recruiters.
- Work closely with key alliances to build relationship, joint positioning, and co-marketing plans
- Work closely with marketing and channel sales stakeholders to facilitate recruitment, onboarding, channel engagement and marketing strategy.
- Effectively manage Alliance onboarding, launch and sales enablement globally.
- Develop deep relationships with key Alliances.
- Develop and maintain core Alliance documents including messaging guides, customer presentations, and solution briefs.
- Understand the customer journey and discover new opportunities to increase reach to new customers through our alliances and channels.
- Create, execute and report on joint marketing plans with key partners that include activities such as events, training, and content creation including blogs, social media posts, case studies, solution briefs and other key assets.
- Set goals and objectives and report quarterly on joint campaign metrics and ROI.
- Communicate Wasabi value propositions at sponsored engagements, meetings, and events.
- Other related projects and programs as needed.
- 5-7 years of marketing, communications, channel and alliances experience.
- Ability to understand and leverage Technology Alliance Partner solutions to educate and enable channel sales teams and create pull-through demand.
- Capable to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively with outstanding attention to detail is a must.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced remote working environment, so working independently to meet deadlines is important.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and adapt to various business needs in the partner ecosystem.
- Experience with project management tools (Asana), and CRM ( Salesforce) and marketing automation (HubSpot) a plus.
- Being a team player and fun to work with is a must!
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.