Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Commissions Analyst
Wasabi's Commissions Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing commissions plans and ensuring that all monthly earned commissions are calculated accurately and timely. This role will be an integral part of the Sales Operations team assisting with quota planning, account reassignments and reviewing rep performance. The Commissions Analyst will also be responsible for driving the implementation of a new commissions software tool that will be integrated with Salesforce.
The Commissions Analyst would ideally possess a history of calculating commissions for a large number of employees, history in developing Commission Plan templates and implementation or use of a commissions software tool. The candidate should have a strong understanding of SaaS commission model and bring new ideas to the table.
*Principals Only. No Recruiters.
- Manage monthly commission calculations for worldwide employees, including the distribution of statements and assisting with commission disputes.
- Create commission plans and complete account reassignments within CRM for new employees.
- Assist in the commission planning exercise for future years to estimate quotas by region/role and draft commission plans to drive revenue.
- Work with the Sales Enablement Lead to create Rules of Engagement that align with the Commission Plans.
- Manage the implementation of a new commissions software system which will be integrated with salesforce.
- Work with Sales VP’s to review rep performance on a periodic basis, creating performance KPI’s to evaluate performance and success of teams against plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or related field.
- 4-7 years experience, preferably in the technology industry.
- Experience with Salesforce and commission software.
- Proficiency with Excel reporting and analysis.
- A “hands on” style and ability to wear multiple hats in a start-up environment.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.