Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: MuleSoft Engineer
As a MuleSoft Engineer, you will play an essential role in building scalable integrations between Wasabi’s enterprise applications and custom software, using the MuleSoft Anypoint platform. The ideal individual will have considerable MuleSoft experience with building complex data integrations involving Salesforce, Netsuite, and various custom / 3rd party applications. This role will work to define the requirements, principles, and models that guide technology services decisions in alignment with strategic IT and enterprise goals. The Engineer should be flexible / willing to work across the delivery landscape which includes (but is not limited to) hands-on development, support, and deployment.
As a Business Systems Administrator, you will support day-to-day system administration for internal business systems used by the Company. This role involves ensuring compliance, maintaining data integrity, providing end user support, and contributing to the strategic enhancement of our business systems landscape. Have a meaningful role supporting digital transformation in a fast-growing cloud services business, implementing and leveraging leading edge tools.
*Principals Only. No Recruiters.
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience developing APIs, integrations with MuleSoft in CloudHub environment, Anypoint Platform, Runtime Manager, and Design Center.
- 3+ years of Salesforce administrator experience.
- Experience in building and maintaining Flows and Process Builders.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ.
- Demonstrated experience in RESTful APIs, JSON, Batch processing, DataWeave, and Mule 4.0 with message queues, such as AWS SQS, Anypoint MQ, or RabbitMQ.
- Experience implementing solutions using Salesforce Connector with Salesforce APEX APIs/Webservices.
- Apply agile principles to capture requirements, track progress, and ensure project success.
- The candidate will handle API development activities related to the client’s Lead to Cash Project within the MuleSoft platform.
- Design, develop, and maintain MuleSoft APIs and integrations.
- Implement best practices for API development, testing, and deployment.
- Ability to troubleshoot debug issues with MuleSoft APIs and participate in code reviews.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to API development and integration.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional teams, external and internal IT partners
- Provide day-to-day administration and maintenance of business systems systems, including Salesforce CRM/CPQ
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, translating their business needs into technical requirements.
- Implement, monitor and expand integrations between SaaS applications.
- Identify opportunities for process automation, system enhancements, and workflow improvements that streamline business operations.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, internal controls, and data privacy requirements.
- Document system processes, configurations, and user guides.
- Manage user accounts and profile creation. Audit user access and permissions. Collaborate with IT team to ensure appropriate identity management.
- Aid in the assessment of new tools.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.