Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
- Designing and developing both declarative and imperative solutions within the Salesforce Platform.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Implementing optimizations of our internal systems and operations within the Salesforce Platform.
- Meeting with fellow Developers and Project Managers to ensure requirements and effort are well understood.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- A good work ethic, ready to absorb best practice from the team.
- Excellent communication skills, towards both fellow Developers and Business Stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, with Visualforce experience highly prized as well.
- Developing solutions with the entire system front of mind.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Experience in migrating from older Salesforce technologies and solutions to newer ones (such as Workflows -> Flows).
- Experience with Stripe, Avalara, HubSpot, DocuSign.
- Previous experience with designing and implementing integrations using a RESTful approach.
- Demonstrates continued personal / professional development.
*Principals Only. No Recruiters.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.