Full Stack Engineer
Are you looking to work with cutting-edge technology and make a significant impact in an early-stage SaaS startup? Join Vyrill! We are on a mission to help brands and retailers supercharge their video content, video marketing campaigns, and video analytics strategies with our AI-powered platform.
As the only platform with a proprietary AI-driven search engine and ChatGPT functionality specifically designed for videos, we're driving the next generation of applications in this emerging field. Work with the latest technologies and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
We're seeking a talented Full Stack Engineer with 3+ years of experience to join our fast-moving team who ships high-quality software to help us revolutionize the industry. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology and want to join a dynamic and innovative team, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be working on:
● You will own new features, and enhancements end to end on Vyrill's backend platform
● You will actively collaborate with the frontend and AI/ML teams to rapidly deliver results
● You will troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
● You will excel as a team member of a fast-paced startup with high productivity
What you'll bring:
● 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
● Experience with modern frontend frameworks such as React.js
● Experience working with all aspects of MongoDB
● Experience working with GitHub
● Working knowledge of GraphQL, preferably on AWS AppSync
● Deep knowledge of AWS, especially Lambda, API Gateway, SQS
● Experience implementing OAuth 2.0 workflow
● Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical thinking, and attention to detail
● Experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably a small tech startup
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Bring big picture thinking while maintaining strong detailed orientation
● Have a strong sense of ownership and be proactive in taking charge
● Loves to ship code with the highest quality standards at an accelerated release cadence
About Team Vyrill:
● Provides a mission-driven workplace that fosters positivity and support for our team.
● It provides benefits that allow you to focus on building a fantastic company.
● Values your insights and encourages your contributions to improve processes across the business.
● It is a rapidly growing technology startup with an exciting opportunity to make an impact.
● Is at the forefront of the fast-growing video commerce industry, and you will be part of the action.
● Believes in work-life balance and loves to have fun as a team.
Vyrill is headquartered in San Francisco, with our global remote team members in North America, Europe, and India.
How to APPLY:
What to expect:
Vyrill HR will actively screen candidates through early May 2023. Top candidates will then meet with our CTO and potentially 1 or 2 additional members of the Vyrill team. Please anticipate atleast one "live-coding" exercise during discussions with the Vyrill team members.
No agency contacts, please.
Something looks off?