Head of Products (Hybrid)
The Head of Products will be responsible for driving product strategy, planning, development, and management for Vestmark’s core products that support wealth management. We are seeking an inspirational leader who will maintain and develop new solutions that drive long term growth, effectively utilize capital investment, and support long-term expansion and competitiveness. You will define and articulate the product roadmap and capabilities against the overall business vision and strategy. You will be tasked with leading a high performing product team, optimizing the product portfolio against customer needs, identifying innovation opportunities based on financial and strategic returns and increasing the value of the product portfolio for our customers.
You will drive research of user needs, market opportunities and challenges; competitive dynamics; strategic product business plans; partnering with engineering to launch compelling products; partnering with sales, marketing and customer support, to ensure tight alignment from product inception to sale to support. This role will be hybrid based out of the Wakefield, MA office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Define the product strategy for the suite of Vestmark products and complementary services and ensure its successful implementation. Effectively report on progress and results.
- Define and evangelize product roadmap to all stakeholders, providing a clear vision of strategic initiatives that align with business objectives
- Oversee the development and management of near-term and long-term (multi-year) product roadmaps, as well as their underlying visions, strategies, and business cases
- Ensure quality NPS and competitive positioning within the market by constantly iterating on the product and listening to market and customer feedback
- Develop a strategic understanding of target markets and evolving trends in order to drive product evolution. This includes the coordination and execution of market intelligence, developing business cases to support each business opportunity, and communicating cross-functionally, (internally), as well as with external stakeholders.
- Serve as an advocate for the customer in solving important customer problems.
- Develop and manage budgets and product plans for each fiscal year; provide timely and accurate forecasts, budgets and other management tools.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our core values: We Before Me, Positive Energy, Knowledge Explorer, and Own It
- 10+ years of product management experience in B2B SaaS applications, ideally but not necessarily in the domain of delivering fintech software
- Outstanding strategy skills; a well-developed understanding of studying customer behaviors and identifying usage patterns; knows how to move quickly and seize opportunities in a rapidly changing landscape
- Track record of delivering industry-leading products to market from vision through execution
- Technical acumen to partner effectively with engineering
- Financial acumen, ideally with experience managing to a P&L
- Experience with M&A and/or strategic partnerships
- Agile, and iterative software product development expertise.
- Experience releasing successful products to market; B2B or Fintech focused.
- Demonstrated executive management success with the design and development of financial software products and solutions, preferably with a cloud component.
- Organizational leadership ability: strong relationship development skills with a wide variety of audiences across all functions, ability to manage highly competent people to high levels of performance, and ability to establish effective and efficient project management processes.
- Demonstrated success in defining product strategy and establishing a clear set of product development principles.
- Excellent communications skills across the organization
- A decisive leader with executive presence
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA, or other graduate degree preferred
Vestmark is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Vestmark prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability status, protected military or veteran status, and genetic information. #LI-TG1
Something looks off?