VP, Relationship Management (Remote)
Relationship Managers manage customer relationships from initial engagement through project definition, implementation, deployment, production, and maintenance. This position includes both the operational aspects of client service as well as relationship management. The successful candidate must have high energy and excellent client-facing skills. Must be intelligent, personable, and creative, someone worthy of client's trust, someone who has great attention to detail and commitment to client satisfaction and success. Must be interested in contributing at both the tactical and strategic levels!
- Manage client programs from contract through development, deployment, and production
- Take the lead role in developing the overall strategic direction for the client and campaign
- Cultivate client relationships to win follow-on programs
- Partner with clients to develop new opportunities for Vestmark
- Manage day-to-day interactions on multiple client relationships to increase gross profits, improve client satisfaction, and set delivery teams up for success
- Act as liaison across different business functions
- Interact with clients to define business requirements, operational procedures, and associated product requirements
- Interact with internal organizations to define and prioritize product roadmaps and plans
Requirements and Skills:
- 10 years’ experience within the Financial Services / Software industry, preferred experience in Relationship Management, Account Management or similarly functioning role
- Ability to resolve complex issues and problems at both a commercial and operational level
- Ability to effectively deal with various levels of customer organizations, especially at the CXO level
- Deep and proven client engagement and sales skills.
- Ability to operate and communicate at executive level – both internally and with clients.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong ability to multi-task
- Outstanding organizational, project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a highly entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Able to cultivate trust and credibility with peers and maintain strong working relationships with all levels and functions of the company
- An understanding of the investment management industry, especially in wealth management and separately managed accounts
- Contribute to the growth and development of our core values: We Before Me, Positive Energy, Knowledge Explorer, and Own It
- BS degree in Business Administration / Marketing or equivalent, MBA preferred
Vestmark is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Vestmark prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability status, protected military or veteran status, and genetic information. This role cannot be performed by a resident of New York City, NY. #LI-TG1