Two is bringing the very best of B2C e-commerce to B2B. We’re passionate about building solutions that enable B2B Merchants to sell more, faster, and more efficiently. Growing 30% month-on-month, our goal is to become the world’s largest B2B payment solution by 2025. We’re backed by the very best VCs in the world — raised over €30m from Sequoia, Shine, Local Globe, Antler, Posten and influential angel investors in Fintech.
Two is built by a passionate and energetic team with second-time founders with successful exits. We are a small, but mighty team leading Two into new countries. We have a global mindset, but deeply understand local nuance. We are entrepreneurs at heart, problem-solving to launch new countries end to end. We are team players that execute diligently from ideation to reality. We believe in diversity in opinions and ideas and expect all employees to think like an owner.
If you're looking for a challenge, our next chapter is set to be an exciting one.
About the role
The Payment Specialist role at Two encompasses managing customer queries and providing crucial support for the day-to-day collections operation. This will involve making daily phone calls to buyers who have overdue invoices, sending formal reminder emails, and fostering strong customer relationships. The ideal candidate will exhibit the ability to perform consistently under pressure while upholding the highest level of professionalism in their daily duties. Additionally, this role entails effectively managing difficult customer queries, should any arise.
- Engage with our buyers to discuss their repayment terms and provide assistance in addressing any payment-related inquiries.
- Foster and maintain a positive relationship with our buyers and merchants.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage multiple customer queries simultaneously.
- Exercise critical thinking skills and identify opportunities to improve and optimise processes.
- Provide exceptional customer service in line with the Two brand's customer-centric values.
- Manage several day-to-day functions, including outbound calling, overseeing the collections inbox, and supporting collection campaigns.
- Demonstrate strong conflict resolution skills to navigate difficult conversations and facilitate mutually beneficial solutions.
- Multitask effectively to ensure efficient execution of daily tasks.
- Exhibit a commitment to meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations.
- Supporting the UK Collections team with outbounding dialling
- 2 to 4 years customer facing experience ideally in the B2B field
- Experience working in collections or payments
- Must be able to communicate effectively in Swedish and English both verbally and in writing
- Great team player and used to working under pressure
- Previous experience in using Hubspot
- Good understanding of analytics
- Previous call centre experience
- 25 days paid time off per year + public holidays 🌴
- SEK 5000 annual allowance — to spend on anything that will contribute to your mental or physical health 🤸
- SEK 5000 support for a cell phone every 24 months (from your 6th month anniversary) 📱
- SEK 5000 annual allowance for learning and training 📚
- Equity – get options at Two as part of your offer, and have a real stake in the company’s success 📈