Manager of Strategic Projects
1. Twentyeight Health
Twentyeight Health (www.twentyeighthealth.com) is a mission-driven women's health platform that provides telemedicine, medication delivery and care coordination in Spanish and English. Our vision is to address health equity by providing high quality, convenient and affordable women’s health services designed to be inclusive of underserved communities.
Today, we are active in 34 states + DC, and have exciting growth plans. We are rapidly expanding our offerings, and we are backed by some of the best healthcare & consumer investors pioneering digital health including Third Prime, Town Hall Ventures, SteelSky Ventures, RH Capital, Seae Ventures and GingerBread Capital, and more.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, supportive and mission-driven environment. We are a team of doctors, public health experts, designers, engineers and builders across the US committed to changing the face of healthcare, particularly for underserved communities.
At Twentyeight Health, we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We are committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion for our employees and customers alike and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Strategic Projects who is excited about our mission and eager to deliver impact while joining a dynamic team. In this role, you will define and lead strategic initiatives that will directly impact the business growth. You will be working on exciting projects that feed directly into the company’s strategy. For each of those projects, you will be leading work on strategy, analytics, problem-solving, insight generation, and project management. You will closely work with our tech, product, operations and marketing teams and you will gain exposure to our management team. You should apply if you are excited about leading strategic initiatives at a fast growing, mission-driven startup. We're excited about meeting candidates of all backgrounds!
You will report directly to the Director of Payer Partnership Implementations, Livia Keseman. Additionally, you will be interacting with cross functional team members including our Head of Engineering, Director of Strategy & Product, Director of Marketing, UI & UX Designer, Head of CX & Operations and our CEO.
- Work closely with senior leadership on strategic projects and priorities
- Lead and implement strategic initiatives that will directly impact growth
- Use analytics to assess opportunities
- Develop solutions to further improve user experience
- Generate creative solutions and benchmark to competition when relevant
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans, including defining project scope, objectives, timelines, and resource allocation to ensure successful project delivery.
- Team Leadership: Lead and motivate cross-functional teams, providing guidance, direction, and support to achieve project objectives.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitor project progress, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and report on project status to stakeholders and senior management.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience combining day-to-day execution of strategic projects with business strategy, analytics, and project management
- Demonstrated leadership in previous roles
- Experience supporting company growth and working at a strategic level through cross-business initiatives
- Healthcare experience is a strong plus (preferably in a health tech startup!)
- Management consulting experience is a plus
- An MBA is a plus
6. Attributes we look for
- Strong project management and executional skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Resourceful, hard working, and eager to roll your sleeves up to execute every detail
- Ability to flex into a wide range of challenges in roles that may exist outside their scope of work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication who can inspire trust and confidence
- Great at building cross functional collaboration and influencing without direct authority
- Analytical prowess to leverage quantitative insights and drive continual improvement
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Embrace learning and feedback
- Passion for our mission to advance health equity and supporting women
7. Our cultural values
- Our mission is our north star, providing high quality healthcare to underserved women
- We treat people with care, including team members, our users, clinician partners, and pharmacy partners
- We hold ourselves to high standards
- We create an environment where people can show up as their authentic and best selves
- We have a growth mindset fueled by curiosity, openness to feedback, and focus on constant improvement
8. Compensation & Benefits
- Base compensation between $90,000 - 120,000
- Attractive stock options package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid 12-week parental leave
- Fertility & family-forming assistance
- PTO that increases with tenure
- Access to 401k
- Additional work-from-home support & perks
9. How to apply
Please complete the application form and upload your resume here. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application!