Sr/Lead/Staff Product Manager
At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
The Sr/Lead/Staff Product Manager will join a team deeply focused on TRM’s customers and their needs. The Product org works crossfunctionally with engineers, designers, marketing, and sales to build products that will drive repeatable revenue growth and long term competitive advantage.
The impact you’ll have here:
- You’ll own the delivery of product features from end-to-end, set and prioritize product roadmap, and maintain awareness of our customers, their needs, our solutions, our GTM performance and challenges, and the competitive landscape.
- Coordinate with engineering and design throughout the development process to clarify any questions while pivoting and iterating as needed.
- Deliver and collaborate with our GTM team on taking products and features to market.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years Product Management role experience.
- Experience in SaaS, regtech, or fintech. Specifically, blockchain or crypto experience is a plus.
- A systems thinker who has owned a technical software product, ideally involving data, analytics, blockchain, or data visualization.
- A scrappy self-starter with earlier (series B-D) stage startup experience
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!