Senior Software Engineer - Rust/Python
United States · Kansas City, MO, USA · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
TripleBlind has a suite of privacy tools that allow data and algorithms to securely come together in a way never before possible. Data remains encrypted even while operations are being performed on it, and even the algorithm may be encrypted to hide proprietary intellectual property.
We are looking to expand our Engineering team with a Senior Software Engineer. In this role you will be building cutting-edge technology, primarily in Python and Rust, to support our cryptographic solutions and machine learning tooling, and creating best-in-class software used by data scientists, statisticians, and AI/Machine Learning engineers to accomplish their business needs in a privacy-preserving manner.
Because privacy is a key component of the TripleBlind value proposition, having knowledge of and/or experience with security and privacy regulations such as HIPAA and GDPR is preferred.
What you will do as a Senior Software Engineer at TripleBlind:
- Build production grade software used by customers all across the spectrum from giant enterprises to smaller businesses.
- Build rapid prototypes of capabilities to meet customer needs. Engineer solid solutions based on earlier prototypes that gain traction.
- Apply Docker and cloud techniques to build an OS/cloud agnostic solution for collaboration. Assemble cryptographic building blocks created with our researchers into finished products.
- Create the tooling for the next generation of data scientists, statisticians, and AI/ML engineers, in healthcare, finance, and multinational corps.
- Become part of a team of highly experienced engineers and designers.
- Collaborate using Github as part of an Agile development team.
- Use Docker containers for shipping to the major cloud platforms. Learn about cutting-edge encryption and applied machine learning.
You should apply if you:
- Have a strong interest in privacy, AI/ML, and want to contribute to advancements in Generative AI/LLMs and Natural Language Processing.
- Like the pace of a startup -- or want to learn what that means!
- Prefer finding solutions to problems, not just being told what to do.
- Play well with others. Building a business is a team sport.
- Professional Rust (or C++) and Python software engineering experience,
- Experience with various OSs preferably Linux, MacOS, and Windows,
- Experience with at least one machine learning framework; bonus points for two or more,
- Experience or strong interest in infrastructure & systems level technologies: e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.,
- Experience with automated testing, CI/CD, developing code quality, and engineering best practices,
- Experience in architecting complex systems,
- Experience with agile development environments and practices,
- Experience taking features from concept to full production release.
What is TripleBlind
TripleBlind has created the most complete and scalable solution for privacy enhancing computation.
The TripleBlind solution is software-only and delivered via a simple API. It solves for a broad range of use cases, with current focus on healthcare and financial services. The company is backed by Accenture, General Catalyst and The Mayo Clinic.
TripleBlind’s innovations build on well understood principles, such as federated learning and multi-party compute. Our innovations radically improve the practical use of privacy preserving technology, by adding true scalability and faster processing, with support for all data and algorithm types. TripleBlind natively supports major cloud platforms, including availability for download and purchase via cloud marketplaces. TripleBlind unlocks the intellectual property value of data, while preserving privacy and ensuring compliance with HIPAA and GDPR.
We are a remote-first business. If you're local to the Kansas City area, then you're welcome to work out of our office on The Plaza. Otherwise, we're open to all US-based remote candidates.
When Applying …
Please include a cover letter along with your resume.
TripleBlind provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.