Director, PBP- NYC Preferred
As the Director of People Business Partners at Thirty Madison, you'll take the lead in guiding our People Business Partner team and crafting people strategies that foster engaged and high-performing teams to propel Thirty Madison's business strategy forward. We're searching for an ideal candidate like you – a strategic thought partner for business leaders, a self-starter with extensive experience in developing and implementing innovative people strategies for nurturing and retaining talent. You are an adept coach and strategic thinker who harnesses data to construct and assess the success of key initiatives. Your skills extend to effective communication and change advocacy, enabling you to influence key stakeholders and successfully drive multiple complex projects to completion. Above all, you personify the Thirty Madison mission of providing healthcare access to all those grappling with chronic conditions.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $147,840 - $200,000 per year.
- Competitive Salary + Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401(k) with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
What you get to do every day
- Build and lead Thirty Madison’s PBP team to ensure the proper level of support across the organization to drive business outcomes and serve as PBP to select business leaders
- Act as a strategic thought partner and coach to our business leaders, providing guidance on professional development, career pathing, performance management, employee relations, succession planning, workforce planning
- Ensure PBP team has the necessary skills and tools to effectively partner with leaders in building high-performing teams
- Develop key people strategies and support people processes throughout the year, ensuring teams are aware of what’s going on and understand the why behind key initiatives
- Build a deep understanding of Thirty Madison’s business objectives to leverage as the foundation for delivering and evolving people initiatives
- Leverage data and analytics to inform and measure success of people initiatives and influence change
- Foster a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce at all levels of the organization
- Stay informed and keep PBP team up-to-date on HR legal policies, regulations, and compliance requirements to ensure that all HR practices and processes adhere to relevant laws and standards
What you bring to the role
- 10+ years’ relevant HR experience with a proven track record as a Human Resources Business Partner, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Proven ability to partner with senior leaders in a scaling organization, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to build and manage high-performing HR professionals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Ability to interpret data to drive actionable insights and thoughtful solutions to business challenges
- Strong knowledge of HR legal policies, regulation, and compliance standards
- Ability to balance longer-term strategic initiatives with more immediate priorities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
U.S. Applicants Only
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.