Sales Advisor II (onsite in Midtown) - uncapped commission
Client Advisor II
Keeps Hair Restoration (KHR) is located in Midtown Manhattan, NY and we offer hair restoration treatment options such as the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant procedure and Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) procedures. KHR launched in February 2022 and with our continued growth we are now looking for a Client Advisor II to be the first point of contact for patients seeking more information about hair restoration procedures as well as a continued point of contact throughout their procedure journey.
The Client Advisor II role at KHR will be the primary contact for patients as they research, explore, and ultimately select a hair restoration procedure that’s right for them. The Client Advisor II will operate as a liaison between the patient and the doctor, ensuring an educational, high touch, human-first consultation that always keeps what’s best for the patient in mind. This role will assist with informing patients of procedure options during both virtual and in-person consultations. This role will also be responsible for capturing and updating necessary patient information to help track a patient’s status within the sales funnel to ensure there is a clear hand off to the clinical, sales, and/or administrative team.
We are looking for someone who can instantly build rapport with patients, communicate our value proposition clearly, operate efficiently across various outreach methods (phone, sms, email), and improve workflows as we continue to expand.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $72,800 - $75,000k base salary per year plus commission.**
- Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401(k) with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy (Exempt)
**Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual incentive plan and stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
What you get to do every day:
- Support and inform prospective patients both virtually and in-person on treatment options offered at Keeps Hair Restoration with clear and effective communication.
- Continuously follow up with prospective patients to ensure questions are answered and they are well educated on their treatment options and ready for next steps.
- Meet set sales KPIs monthly and quarterly, inclusive of completing a specified number of hand-offs to Lead Client Advisor and/or Surgeon for next steps to finalize sales.
- Accurately document discussions with patients and update KHR’s CRM system to allow for efficient hand-offs between team members.
- Work closely with Lead Client Advisor and clinical team to move qualified patients through the sales funnel when appropriate.
- Provide on-site support on days with in-person consultations scheduled, supporting discussions and assisting with next steps such as sending consultation summary emails.
- Assist with patient follow up post procedure to identify referral opportunities when appropriate.
- Discuss sales pipeline and identify process improvements in weekly meetings with the KHR team.
What you bring to the role:
- A bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or sales experience, ideally in hair restoration (FUE), pharmaceuticals, or medical devices (preferred but not required)
- A highly motivated and confident personality
- Clear and effective communication skills both orally and written
- Strong people skills and an ability to listen to others
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.