Strategy & Operations Associate Director
Strategy & Operations Associate Director
As the Strategy & Operations Associate Director, you will oversee and optimize the company’s strategic initiatives and operation processes. In this role, you will partner across various stakeholders within Thirty Madison, from medical operations to product to supply chain to care team, to own and advance critical projects on the company’s roadmap. The ideal candidate is strategic and an expert tactical executor who is able to quickly identify the core drivers of our business, suggest opportunities to optimize the business model, and deliver results leading complex, cross-functional initiatives. We look for teammates who are curious, proactive, will challenge us at every turn and above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $146,400.00 - $201,300 per year**
- Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401(k) with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
**Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual incentive plan and stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
What you get to do every day
- Collaborate with executive team to develop and implement Thirty Madison’s strategic plan, including defining goals, objectives, and key performance indicators
- Identify operational inefficiencies and develop strategies to streamline processes, increase productivity, and reduce costs. Implement best practices and drive operational excellence across the organization
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute strategic projects and initiatives. Define project scope, objectives, timelines, and resource allocation. Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet the desired outcomes
- Support internal processes, including OKR and quarterly planning processes and Board of Directors materials preparation; identify and execute solutions to fix current process gaps within the business unit and the Thirty Madison Platform (shared services) teams
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify industry trends, competitive landscape, and growth opportunities. Stay informed on industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging technologies to identify opportunities and risks for the organization
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics, financial data, and operational reports to track progress and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including executives, department heads, and external partners.
- Partner with our medical operations, doctor portal, and care teams to resolve day-to-day operations issues that our providers may encounter on the platform
- Drive organizational change by facilitating the adoption of new strategies, processes, and technologies. Develop change management plans, communicate the benefits, and address resistance to change
What you bring to the role
- 6+ years of high-performance experience in ops management, consulting, or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the demonstrated ability to gather and analyze complex data to drive insights and decision-making
- Proven experience in strategy development, business planning, and operations management
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling complex operational processes across multiple functional areas
- Proficiency in using data analysis tools and software (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, data visualization tools)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedure
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future trends, and drive innovation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and strategies to diverse audiences
- Knowledge of relevant industries, market dynamics, and competitive landscape
- Able to adapt to a fluid fast paced environment
- Experience in healthcare or DTC company
- Knowledge of SQL
- MBA preferred
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
Thirty Madison and COVID-19 Management
Our primary goal since the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. Thirty Madison has and will continue to examine and institute solutions according to the CDC’s recommendations and mandates. We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19, including work-from-home office stipends, medical reimbursements, company-wide Refresh days off, and other resources to support a hybrid work environment. Please reach out to your recruiter for additional questions regarding COVID and our workplace policies.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.
Something looks off?