Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager - Nurx Brand
Thirty Madison’s vision is to be the best place to receive chronic healthcare - and the best place to build a chronic healthcare business. As part of that vision, we’re looking for a creative and data-driven marketer to help us scale our growth on digital marketing channels on our women’s health business, Nurx! This individual will be tasked with overseeing the performance for some of our key service lines such as dermatology and birth control, and will optimize our performance on our core channels, such as Facebook and Google.
They must be comfortable with optimizing large budgets across multiple channels and delivering on clear CAC and ROAS targets. You will succeed if you are skilled at evaluating signals from multiple platforms and be able to identify trends from looking at attribution and site analytics tools to understand the underlying marketing drivers of business performance. In addition, curiosity and a rigorous, iterative testing approach will also be key to success in this role.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $111,200 - $152,900 per year.**
- Competitive Salary + Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
- Career growth opportunities
** Within the range, individual compensation will be determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, and skills. Please note that the compensation range listed reflects the base salary only, and does not include incentive target, equity, or benefits.”
What you get to do every day
- Manage key components of Nurx’s growth program for key conditions such as dermatology and sexual/reproductive health, inclusive of paid channel tactics and organic acquisition
- Optimize media campaigns on core channels such as Google Ads, Facebook, and TikTok against CAC and patient volume targets
- Identify creative, media, and landing page tests that unlock conversion and better economics for our monthly plan
- Analyze fluctuations in performance and identify factors driving impact to channels and the business
- Proactively experiment with emerging growth channels to find creative and innovative ways to achieve performance goals.
- Translate customer data, transaction history and customer behavior insights into tactical and strategic recommendations to take performance to the next level
- Work with creative and design partners to hypothesize creative tests and generate top performing ad ideas
What you bring to the role
- 3+ years of high-performance experience working on creative marketing teams and growth initiatives, ideally in DTC/e-Commerce
- Experience in some combination of paid social and paid search (Plus: influencers, affiliates, SEO, or display)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Comfort in building relationships and negotiating rates when needed
- Attention to detail
- Passion for the Nurx brand and the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- Eagerness to join a fast-growing startup
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
Thirty Madison and COVID-19 Management
Our primary goal since the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. Thirty Madison has and will continue to examine and institute solutions according to the CDC’s recommendations and mandates. We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19, including work-from-home office stipends, medical reimbursements, company-wide Refresh days off, and other resources to support a hybrid work environment. Please reach out to your recruiter for additional questions regarding COVID and our workplace policies.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.
Something looks off?