This candidate will be a Senior Accountant for Thirty Madison and will work closely with our Finance and Supply Chain teams. The ideal person will be resourceful, results-focused, hyper-analytical with a keen attention to detail and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, empathetic, and proactive, who will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build an accounting function at a company that is transforming the healthcare industry.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $75,200 to $103,400 per year.
- Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401(k) with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
**Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual incentive plan and stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered
What you get to do every day
- Responsible for calculating and reporting Cost of Goods Sold
- Reconcile inventory balances held at various inventory locations
- Perform monthly balance sheet and income statement variance analysis
- Partner with stakeholders across all business units to ensure proper recording of transactions
- Develop and maintain account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts
- Play a key role in the company audits and tax preparation
- Assist in documenting policies and procedures for all areas of the accounting function
What you bring to the role
- 5-7+ years of progressive accounting experience in a complex or high growth environment, at a company with multiple internal PLs
- Experience with COGS and inventory reporting
- Ability to function both independently and in a team environment and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to communicate outcomes and recommendations effectively and concisely
- Proficiency in Excel
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Strong organization and time management skills with a “no task is too small” attitude
- A passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- Eagerness to join a lean startup and build things from the ground up
Bonus points if you have...
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience with high volume inventory models
Don’t meet every single requirement?Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; withKeeps for men's hair loss,Cove for migraine,Picnic for allergies, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more atThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
Thirty Madison and COVID-19 Management
Our primary goal since the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. Thirty Madison has and will continue to examine and institute solutions according to the CDC’s recommendations and mandates. We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19, including work-from-home office stipends, medical reimbursements, company-wide Refresh days off, and other resources to support a hybrid work environment. Please reach out to your recruiter for additional questions regarding COVID and our workplace policies.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.
Something looks off?