Embedded Data Processing Engineer
Teraki is a Berlin based tech driven company enabling true mobility. We stand for innovation in the rapidly growing autonomy space. We help our customers on the challenges that are posed by the exploding amounts of data in connected vehicles for all sensors: RADAR, Video and LIDARs. Teraki provides data processing solutions for IoT and Automotive applications requiring lower hardware footprint, latency, and costs.
In this role, you will be developing highly performant and reliable code for our embedded AI solutions. On this effort you will work closely together with our Research Scientists and Software Engineers.
- Design and develop highly performant data processing software for hardware constrained embedded devices but also DSP boards.
- Port, implement and optimize data processing and machine learning algorithms developed by our Research Scientists.
- Write high quality, well tested and documented code, ready to run on special purpose computing architectures used in connected car applications.
- Propose and develop creative and efficient solutions to challenges in video streaming applications and contribute to expanding our intellectual property portfolio.
- Carry out performance benchmarking and analysis to support engineering decisions.
- Provide engineering support to research efforts, working closely with Research Scientists (developing novel algorithms) and backend developers.
Who we are looking for
- You have a Computer Science, Mathematics, or Software Engineering background and at least 4 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- You have strong programming skills in Embedded C / C++ and good working knowledge in Python.
- Strong plus experience working with DSPs and Embedded devices.
- Strong plus experience with RADARs
- You are familiar with software profiling and are proficient in relevant tools
- It is a plus if you have some knowledge about neural network architectures and their implementation.
- “Can do” and above all “want to do” attitude.
- Motivated fast learner and problem solver who can work in a team as well as independently.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to actively contribute to future mobility challenges.
- To increase your know-how in state-of-the-art technologies: Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Embedded Development.
- Flat hierarchies and work in a small but highly motivated, multidisciplinary, and multicultural team. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity.
- To work in a vibrant start-up environment in the heart of Berlin with the chance to play a big role in the success of Teraki. We do work that matters.
If you like what you read then don’t wait, apply now!