Human Resources Manager
Teraki is a Berlin-headquartered, AI-company enabling autonomy for moving vehicles.
We are experts in the intelligent selection of information at the edge as well as highly efficient processing of sensor data. The company focuses itself on automotive, drones, robotics, and smartphone market. We stand for innovation in the rapid developing connected car/robot, self-driving worlds. Teraki provides the data reduction and edge data processing solution for Automotive and IoT applications and enables customers to train and deploy highly accurate AI-models at reduced hardware costs and at the lowest latencies. We help our customers to overcome the many challenges of training and running AI-models driven by the exploding amounts of data in (semi-)autonomous vehicles from telematics, video and 3D point cloud sensors. More on: www.teraki.com.
In this role you work both strategic and hands-on, providing full cycle Human Resources support to the company. You will help our team to find top talents who match our values and requirements, develop these talents and ensure a great overall employee experience.
- You are responsible for writing job posts in collaboration with the team, publish and advertise them on relevant platforms, screen candidates and manage the selection process carried out together with the team.
- You ensure a professional, transparent and consistent candidate experience.
- You actively search for high-profile candidates for open positions and also for future openings.
- You develop an employee on-boarding experience and carry out on-boardings.
- You handle complaints from employees or managers and accompany the solution-finding process.
- You advise the management team on operational and strategic HR topics and help writing HR related policies.
- You develop an employer brand awareness through LinkedIn and other online advertising.
- Act as the primary point of contact to our team members for all HR related topics.
Who we are looking for
- You have 4+ years of professional experience in recruitment, talent development and talent management in a tech company.
- You have a degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Economics or Social Studies.
- You are a great communicator who very well connects with people of various domains and cultures and is able to create an atmosphere of belonging.
- You constantly strive to improve employee experience and related processes.
- You are tech-savvy and continuously stay up to date on latest developments in your domain.
- You are passionate about people and about developing and growing talents.
- You have a “Can do” and above all “want to do” attitude.
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to actively contribute to the IoT revolution and the emerging of novel data-driven automotive platforms
- To increase your technical know-how in current very hot topics in autonomous driving development: Algorithmic methods in Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Embedded Design
- To work on cutting-edge research with immediate industrial applications
- To work closely with top-class European, US, and Asian companies in Automotive and Autonomy and leading the pace in AI and autonomous driving.
- To work in a vibrant startup environment and share insights within an international team positioned between Berlin and the Bay Area
- Free public transport with Berlin and free German class.