Sales Development Representative - Central
Street Smarts VR
Sales & Business Development
San Antonio, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Street Smarts VR is a veteran-owned, dual-use technology platform that's revolutionizing tactical training through virtual reality and improving public safety outcomes. By integrating software, hardware, and training data, SSVR's solution is transforming the VR training landscape.
Across four continents, 10,000 users across dozens of US military and police departments currently train with SSVR - and that's a tiny fraction of the 5 million first responders in the US who carry weapons and for whom training is not just a requirement but a moral imperative. SSVR is forecasting rapid growth over the coming years in both state and local law enforcement as well as all 4 branches of the US Military.
At Street Smarts VR, we understand that military and first responders consistently operate in high stress, high consequence environments. We’ve lived it. So by leveraging virtual reality and real-world data sources, we’ve built a fully immersive platform that conditions users to the real life stressors they will face in the field.
We’re looking for a smart, driven Sales Development Representative to join our team. You’ll be responsible for supporting business development, direct sales, and implementation to military and law enforcement customers. You can expect to work closely with other members of the growth team to prospect, schedule, and remotely support product demos, in an effort to close new customer contracts. You will also support live customers post contract signing, including nurture campaigns and some customer success activities. This role reports to the Inside Sales Manager.
What you can expect to work on
- Lead Management (e.g., In-bound/Out-bound/Campaigns)
- Qualifying leads while establishing solid client relationships
- Quote creation
- Scheduling demos
- Identifying key decision makers (e.g.,Economic Buyers. Champions, etc)
- Scheduling appointments/calls
- Maintaining and updating the CRM (e.g., Salesforce)
- Creating and implementing outreach campaigns through customer engagement tools
- Achieving weekly/monthly/yearly targets as set out by the business
- Developing and managing webinar campaigns
What we expect from you
- Degree from a 4 year college or university.
- Prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of sales in outbound calling and emailing.
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM (eg. Salesforce)Proven track record in building good client relationships and meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven, tenacious and a strong team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Salesforce, and general technical tool fluency
- Ability and willingness to travel, up to 20% to support trade shows, conferences, or other sales events
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to help improve training for first responders and the communities they serve
- High growth opportunity within a startup culture
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited paid time off
- Multiple healthcare plans to choose from
- Company-matched 401k program
- Opportunity to travel
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer
Street Smarts VR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
See more open positions at Street Smarts VR
Something looks off?