Business Operations MBA Intern
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Who We Are
Stavvy is transforming how business is conducted remotely by making complex legal and financial transactions easier, safer, and more accessible to all. Whether we are working to enable title companies to facilitate remote closings in a safe way, better connecting lenders with the businesses they use during the home buying process, or building the next set of tools for the platform, Staviators (our employees) are disruptors at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to simplify life's defining moments.
Our MBA Internship is a 10-week paid program which offers MBA students the opportunity to work at a rapidly growing FinTech startup! You will develop professional skills, grow your network and get real working experience with developing and executing strategic initiatives! There will also be the opportunity to gain mentorship opportunities and participate in Stavvy’s engagement events to fully round out your experience.
In the Business Operations MBA internship, you will be an important asset to the business operations team and be responsible for working across the company to develop strategic plans and business cases.
What You'll Do
- Assist in the development of strategic plans and business cases using market research and data analysis
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and execute strategic plans and business cases
- Support in creating presentations, reports, and other communications
Who You Are
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong cross functional collaborator
- Experience with strategic planning
- Strategic and critical thinker
- Highly analytical
- Proficient financial modeling
- Nice to have: real estate industry knowledge
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Stavvy is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
See more open positions at Stavvy
Something looks off?