Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, March 11, 2023
Who We Are
Stavvy is transforming how business is conducted remotely by making complex legal and financial transactions easier, safer, and more accessible to all. Whether we are working to enable title companies to facilitate remote closings in a safe way, better connecting lenders with the businesses they use during the home buying process, or building the next set of tools for the platform, Staviators (our employees) are disruptors at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to simplify life's defining moments.
Our Morningside Summer 2023 Fellowship is a 10-week paid program which offers undergraduate students the opportunity to work at a rapidly growing FinTech startup! You will develop skills, grow your network and get real working experience to bring with you to your future careers! There will also be the opportunity to gain mentorship opportunities and participate in Stavvy’s engagement events to fully round out your experience
In the Marketing Fellowship, you’ll have the opportunity to learn alongside the Marketing team as they look to build and define the brand of an industry disruptor. A key project you’ll be working alongside the Customer and Partner Marketing teams to improve Stavvy messaging in the market and enable customers to drive more Stavvy transactions. In addition, you’ll work with the events team to research and implement current event marketing best practices. Through this fellowship you will gain real world experience in regards to how a technology company delivers go-to-market strategies to achieve revenue.
What You'll Do
- Research projects to help improve and optimize key marketing initiatives like events, customer and product marketing
- Assist in auditing marketing tools like Hubspot and Confluence
- Assist in writing and editing marketing content (optional: Light graphic design skills to assist in building templates in Canva.)
- Customer Research with CSM/interviews: understand what customers are looking for from Stavvy to make them successful
- Work closely with our Marketing associates on competitive scoping and Go to Market tracking
- Identify opportunities for Stavvy to differentiate its Go to Market approach from the competition
- Share actionable findings with the team
Who You Are
- A rising Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Marketing or Business
- Previous intern or professional experience is a plus, but not required
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and proactiveness
What We Offer
- Core values-based leadership
- Endless opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
- Office centrally located in Boston’s financial district
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Stavvy is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
See more open positions at Stavvy
Something looks off?