GPU Software Engineer
We Are Spartan: Come build the next generation of mobility sensing intelligence!
Spartan is transforming automotive radar into smart sensors with unparalleled capabilities and resolution. Spartan combines deep expertise in radar from decades of experience in defense with Silicon Valley innovation to create a reliable sensor that will improve the safety and performance of automated driving and driver-assist systems.
As our GPU Software Engineer, your overall focus will be developing cutting-edge implementations of digital signal processing algorithms for automotive radar and working with our Systems Engineering team to create GPU implementations of AI/ML algorithms. You will also be collaborating with algorithm engineers, system architects, and software engineers to support the creation of innovative new sensor solutions.
Salary parameters for this role are based on experience, with a base in the $150,00 to $200,000 range. In addition, we also offer equity participation, full benefits, 401K (with match), and a 4:1 days onsite:WFH option for most roles. This position is based at our company headquarters in Los Alamitos, CA.
- Design and develop algorithms, and adapt existing algorithms, for innovative digital signal processing solutions
- Work with Systems Engineering to create GPU implementations of AI/ML algorithms
- Work with Software Engineering Lead to architect and implement scalable software
- Minimum 10 years' overall experience in software development
- Minimum 5 years of experience focused on GPU acceleration
- Strong fundamental knowledge of embedded C and C++ is required
- Deep experience with Embedded Linux is required
- Significant familiarity with CUDA development, parallelization and multi-threaded techniques
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software, Electrical, or Computer Engineering is required
- Experience with Radar or DSP preferred strongly preferred
- Experience optimizing linear algebra and mathematical libraries for GPU a strong plus
- Experience with Agile methodology for development is preferred
- Experience working within a start-up environment a plus
- Advanced degree(s) preferred
Spartan Radar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. https://spartanradar.com/privacy-policy/
Something looks off?