Senior Product Manager, Therapy Experience
At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for individuals. SonderMind's individualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.
How you'll make an impact
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the therapy experience for existing SonderMind clients across device types. You will develop a strategy centered on driving retention, create a roadmap to deliver against, and own the execution of initiatives. You will collaborate closely with design, engineering, and marketing teams to effectively deliver against your goals. To be successful, you will need to be able to bring quantitative and qualitative data together to inform priorities. You will also need to be an excellent communicator that can build cross-functional alignment of the strategy and roadmap.
Success looks like
- Grow our client retention rate
- Increase customer satisfaction rate pertaining to experiences on digital properties
- Grow our mobile app active user base
What you'll do
- Define our retention product strategy
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for therapy clients
- Make trade-off decisions based on short and long-term ROI
- Define how to measure the product and the success metrics for roadmap initiatives
- Analyze experiments to inform future plans
- Obsess over client needs and frustrations that are backed with data insights
- Own the notification capabilities strategy (e.g., email, push, etc.)
What you'll bring with you
- 5 -10 years of product management experience at a consumer facing technology company
- Ability to articulate a vision and plan across both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create succinct, persuasive written documentation
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity to deliver results in a matrixed environment
- Proven experience increasing customer satisfaction, while delivering on business objectives through developing a strategy and roadmap
- Comfortable working with data, analyzing experiments, and extracting insights to inform the roadmap plan
- Strong executional abilities by creating pragmatic approaches, overcoming challenges, and proactively identifying risks and mitigation strategies.
- Ability to breakdown initiatives into requirements for engineering
- Master’s Business Administration
- Experience in behavioral health industry
What we value
- Curious:Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous:Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful:Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic:Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy:Don’t let your bucket leak
The anticipated salary range for this role is $108,000- $140,000. This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and variable bonus plan. Actual title and compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- Paid company holidays and a company shut-down during the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability ADD to cover life's unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Something looks off?