Senior Product Designer
At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the role:
Does working on the "back button" design at a large tech company not excited you? At Snappr, you will work across the entire product and have wide impact. One of the greatest things about design at Snappr is that our product is photography - so there is an incredible amount of rich, personalized, visual content to work with in every interface we build. This role is suited to someone who loves being a product design generalist and balancing a lot of projects at once. You will take ownership of end-to-end customer experiences and champion design thinking from research to prototyping. As one of our very first design hires, you'll meaningfully shape the product of one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing consumer marketplaces.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with engineers, sales executives, and product owners to shape the long-term strategy and future of our product.
- Learn about our customers and photographers by leading user research initiatives.
- Design the user experience and interface of applications that are used by a wide range of customers and photographers.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to develop, expand and maintain our design system.
- Join design reviews and present your work to the product and company leadership.
- Work with developers and product leadership to help bring your designs to life.
- Take a leading role in building an engineering culture built on rapid iteration and continuous improvement.
- Create and manage product-wide design systems.
What You'll Need:
- 4 years of experience in rapidly growing startups and fast-paced product teams.
- Excellent English communication skills and experience working with English-speaking teams.
- Experience working with Figma.
- An ability to be an active contributor in all stages of the product creation process, from ideation to testing.
- Experience working as a member of a cross-functional multidisciplinary team.
- An ability to derive insights from qualitative and quantitative data.
- The ability to be autonomous and self-directed.
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.