At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.
About the role:
With our global footprint and hyper growth, one of Snappr’s top priorities is to offer an unparalleled level of support to our customers and photographers. As the Trainer, you will be challenged to design and implement training programs specific for the Sales Team to help our employees improve the quality of their communication, behavior and leadership skills, as well as their productivity and product knowledge.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop learning solutions, mapped to learning objectives and business performance goals.
- Design and develop learning solutions for live (i.e., instructor-led), online (i.e., asynchronous virtual), or blended delivery platforms
- Facilitate new hire and continuing education training
- Facilitate coaching for new hires.
- Assist Operations in coaching existing staff to remediate performance gaps.
- Perform needs analysis to determine performance gaps; design and develop learning solutions to remediate identified performance gaps.
- Comply with established standards for learning design, development, and delivery; reporting; and knowledge management.
- Maintain individual Sales performance targets (i.e., revenue, phone/call time, conversion rate, and other metrics deemed appropriate)hustle - take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What you'll need:
- proficiency in written and spoken English
- at least 2 years of experience working as a sales trainer or similar role
- experience creating reports and working with Team Leads and Managers to share insights
- preferably has experience dialing as a sales agent for any campaign on the phone using consultative selling approach
- a "let's get it done" mindset
- the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- 20% night differential
- HMO (w/ dependents)