Sales Specialist R002
At Snappr, we're changing the world by making amazing photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so that photographers, consumers and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities around the world to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories easily and affordably. If you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us, let’s revolutionize photography together.
About the role:
With our global footprint and hyper growth, one of Snappr’s top priorities is to grow the quality and quantity of Photoshoot Sales Specialists in our Manila office. As a Sales Specialist on this team, you will be challenged to provide amazing sales support to customers looking to book photoshoots with our photographers. By providing guidance, building rapport, and extracting key information about the needs of our customers, you'll be giving them an incredible booking experience and your impact here will be the lifeblood that powers Snappr’s explosive growth and enables our consumers to access on-demand photography worldwide.
What you'll do:
- help Snappr expand to new markets by booking photoshoots for customers worldwide
- answer questions about the photoshoot process and resolve scheduling issues
- work with photographers to consult clients on the best way to execute on their needs
- hustle - take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What you'll need:
- proficiency in written and spoken English
- ideally with 1 year of work experience at a call center selling to US or Australian clients preferred, but fresh grads and career shifters are encouraged to apply!
- fantastic phone manner and email etiquette
- a "let's get it done" mindset
- the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- strong customer influencing ability
- passion and enthusiasm for exceptional customer service
- knowledge of Australian and American Culture, e-commerce industry (preferred)
- PHP 45K/month on-target earnings, with the potential to earn up to PHP 60K/month!
- HMO (w/ 2 free dependents, all covered by the company)
- 20% night differential
- Great workspace in Ortigas CBD #SnapprCampus
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining photography everywhere. You will get to work directly with the leadership team in resolving our most complex customer problems. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The end-result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing more of their most precious life moments. Our rocket-ship has a seat open just for you.
Something looks off?